- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6236-5
- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-4715-3815-5
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-3661-8
- Audio CDs (Set of 2) - ISBN: 978-0-85777-832-1
Career Paths: Accounting is a new educational resource for accounting professionals who want to improve their English communication skills in a work environment. Reviewed by accounting professionals, the series incorporates career-specific vocabulary and contexts into lessons that built students´ working knowledge of English. Each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in four language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Accounting addresses topics including bookkeeping, financial statements, taxes, career options and office interactions.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Accounting are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.