- Teacher's Pack (with Teacher's Guide & Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0340-1
- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-8653-8
- DigiBooks App - ISBN: 978-1-4715-8649-1
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-8648-4
Career Paths: Chemical Engineeringis a new educational resource for chemical engineering professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing.Career Paths: Chemical Engineering addresses topics including laboratory equipment, safety procedures, chemical interactions, commercial applications and career options.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains teacher's notes, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.