- Teacher's Pack (with Teacher's Guide & Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-3992-0359-3
- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-8041-3
- DigiBooks App - ISBN: 978-1-4715-8040-6
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-8035-2
Career Paths: Elder Care is a new educational resource for elder care professionals who want to improve their English communication skills in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in four language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing.Career Paths: Elder Care addresses topics including facilities and locations, medication, administration, fall prevention, common diseases, and legal concerns. The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains teacher's notes, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.