- Student's Pack (with audio CDs) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-7812-0
- Teacher's Pack (with T's Guide) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-7640-9
- Audio CDs (set of 2) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-7635-5
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-7634-8
Career Paths: Journalism is a new educational resource for journalism professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Journalism addresses topics including types of publications, parts of a newspaper, citing sources, Internet media, and career options. The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.