- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-78098-644-9
- Audio CDs (set of 2) - ISBN: 978-1-78098-638-8
- Student's Book (with Digibooks Application) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6248-8
Career Paths: Civil Aviation is a new educational resource for aviation professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Civil Aviation addresses topics including parts of an aircraft, takeoff procedures, en route events, landing procedures and flight hazards.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages.
- Career-specific dialogues.
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks.
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases.
- Guided speaking and writing exercises.
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases.
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Agriculture Engineering are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.