- Students Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6254-9
- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-4715-5320-2
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-5190-1
- Audio CDs (Set of 2) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-1365-7
Career Paths: Cooking is a new educational resource for culinary professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers stepby-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Cooking addresses topics including the parts of a kitchen, spices, cooking methods, nutrition and career options.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Cooking are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.