- Student's Book (with Digibooks Application) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6256-3
- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-4715-4674-7
- Audio CDs (Set of 2) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-4671-6
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-4670-9
Career Paths: Dentistry is a new educational resource for dental professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing.Career Paths: Dentistryaddresses topics including teeth, gum disorders, cleaning, tooth extraction, and hygiene.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher’s Guide contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Dentistry are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.