- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6270-9
- Teacher's Pack - ISBN: 978-1-4715-3814-8
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-3460-7
- Audio CDs (Set of 2) - ISBN: 978-0-85777-642-6
Career Paths English: Information Technology is a new educational resource for technology professionals who want to improve their English communication skills in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths English: Information Technology addresses topics including computer components, accessories, software, Internet security, web design and the future of the industry
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s book contains a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material in American English and British English.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths English: Information Technology are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.