- Student's Book With Cross-platform Application - ISBN: 978-1-4715-4938-0
- Audio CDs (Set of 2) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-4941-0
- Teacher's Pack (With T's Guide & Cross-platform Application) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-4944-1
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-4940-3
Career Paths: Natural Gas II is a new educational resource for petroleum and natural gas industry professionals who want to
improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step
instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths:
Natural Gas II addresses topics including jobs in the industry, types of rigs, gas storage and transport, safety procedures and the drilling
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Agriculture Engineering are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.