- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6619-6
- Audio CDs (Set of 2) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-4110-0
- Student's Book (with Digibooks Application) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6291-4
- Teacher's Pack (with Teacher's Guide & Cross-Platform Application) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6689-9
Career Paths: Physician Assistant is a new educational resource for physician assistants of students who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Physician Assistant addresses topics including people in the hospital, parts of the body, imaging equipment, organ systems and common ailments.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Physician Assistant are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.