- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-7071-1
- Teacher's Pack (with Teacher’s Guide) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-5370-7
- Audio CDs (set of 2) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-5367-7
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-5366-0
Career Paths: Rail Transportation is a new educational resource for agricultural engineering professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Rail Transportation addresses topics including the parts of a train, safety procedures, passenger trains, freight operations, and general maintenance.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher's Guide contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.