- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6557-1
- Student's Book (with Digibooks App) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6562-5
- Audio CDs (set of 2) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6559-5
- Teacher's Pack (with Teacher’s Guide) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-6688-2
Career Paths: Wireless Communications is a new educational source for telecommunications professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths: Wireless Communications addresses topics including mobile devices, mobile data, networks, troubleshooting tips, and billing disputes.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.