- Student's Book With Cross-platform Application - ISBN: 978-1-4715-5257-1
- Audio CDs (Set of 2) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-5259-5
- Teacher's Pack (With T's Guide & Cross-platform Application) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-5271-7
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-5258-8
Career Paths: Medical Equipment Repair is a new educational resource for emergency responders and managers who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Career Paths: Medical Equipment Repair addresses topics including hospital departments, IV pumps, infant care equipment, testers, and soldering.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.