- Student's Book With Cross-platform Application - ISBN: 978-1-4715-4154-4
- Audio CDs (Set of 2) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-4156-8
- Teacher's Pack (With T's Guide & Cross-platform Application) - ISBN: 978-1-4715-4159-9
- Teacher's Guide - ISBN: 978-1-4715-4155-1
Career Paths: Nuclear Engineering is a new educational resource for nuclear engineering professionals who want to
improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step
instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths:
Nuclear Engineering addresses topics including materials, nuclear reactors, radioactivity, safety procedures and career options.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers a minimum of 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases
The Teacher´s Guide contains detailed lesson plans, a full answer key and audio scripts.
The audio CDs contain all recorded material.
Books 1-3 of Career Paths: Agriculture Engineering are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.